The three questions you might ask of any professional you employ are:
- Are you good at what you do?
- Can I trust you?
Do you care about me and my needs?
William E. Bowles
Principal Broker, REALTOR®, ABR
Richmond’s ONLY blind real estate professional!
“I HAVE to be BETTER!”
Principal Broker, REALTOR, ABR, living, working and investing in Richmond’s favorite older and historic neighborhoods, including Woodland Heights, Westover Hills, Ginter Park, Carytown, and The Fan for more than 20 years!
He has long lived in and owned homes in the historic neighborhoods that the Grand Heritage Team serves. Though legally blind, William has excelled as a Training Director for Century 21, and as a Certified Relocation Specialist for Prudential Relocation Services, Coldwell Banker, Cendant Mobility, WRRI, and Century 21 Real Estate before opening his own firm in 2002.
He enjoys cooking, attending food festivals, boating, fishing, and training his Boston Terriers, Bully and Bowser.
Join us as a Buyers Agent!
- Available to show houses Wednesdays – Sundays
- Hands on sales training, coaching and leads provided
- Must hold a valid Real Estate License
- Commissions up to 100% after meeting a commission threshold of only $18k
- Must have a valid Drivers License